Thread: One Off Sauer 202 in .22-250

Regular Poster
    Stoke sub Hamdon, Somerset

One Off Sauer 202 in .22-250

As per the title, selling my foxing rifle as I rationalise my rifle and scope collection and go back to one rifle for everything. I'm pedantic about description so here goes:

Fluted barrel, bolt, ASE mod and magazine all professionally cerakoted in a stunning gun metal grey. There is a scuff on the mod, and on the butter knife bolt handle and a couple of very minor marks on the barrel. All of these are shown in the photo and if they don't show up its because the marks are small and described for completeness, and tbh indicative of a rifle that is on the shoulder at night whilst foxing.

Stock is professionally dipped in Realtree camo by hydrographics. Unfortunately I stood on the forend whilst off for cleaning and it is broken, as per the pic. This does not actually affect the forend as the broken section is held on under pressure by the main part of the forend by the way the forend attaches to the action via Allen bolt. However, because of this I'm offering the option of a black synthetic stock and forend in lieu of the realtree.

ASE Utra SL5 in 1/2 UNF thread.

Barrel - I'm the second owner so can't give you an accurate shot count. I've put about 250 rounds through it and it easily groups less than an inch at 100 yards, as you would expect from a Sauer. There is some minor pitting (courtesy if the previous owner leaving the mod on) on the outside of the crown which does not affect the internal barrel or integrity of the screwcut.

So in summary:

Sauer 202 .22-250
    Choice of Realtree synthetic or black synthetic stock/forend
    Barrel, bolt, mag and mod cerakoted
    ASE Utra SL5 .30 cal mod
    Leupold QR 30mm high rings/ bases

Scope and laser not included
    i will not split the rifle and mod unless I have a sale for both

I am in the worcs and Aylesbury are until thu this week and then back down in Somerset. Any inspection is welcome.

£1200 FTF or RFD at buyers cost
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg