Dsc2

tika.308

Just got home from a week away and the postie has dropped my level 2 off :cool:
Many thanks for spending time with me and letting me do all of my witnessed stalks on your ground Sikamalc.
P.s do they send you your portfolio back after ?

Happy days tika.308

We'll done tikka it's great to get the cert yes they do send you your portfolio back
Atb tom

Well done Andy, you worked hard for that and it's well deserved!

Alex

Well done tika. Just got mine this year as well . You can now wear your silver badge with pride now.......atb scott

If you had hair the ordeal would have turned you grey :D. Well done mate.

John

Many congratulations Andy, got there in the end mate. Its a long way since we met in that carpark and went on to stalk with Fester. Onwards and upwards buddy. Will need to get Ginge and Nugget sorted out.

I've forgotten all about mine. Sent it off in February. Phoned a month ago and still nothing through the post. Glad you've got yours well done.

Thanks again Malc and yes I must of picked up a bit since them days :D
Cheers Terry, and Woodmaster I sent mine off in February so you should get it soon.

Registered direct with BASC. I did my AW stalks last year but didn't get round to completing the portfolio till later. Sent it off in Feb. Had a hell of a time getting in touch with assessor as either he or I were busy when we rang each other so all delayed. Not really any grip with BASC, just happened that way. But they have had it a long time now. I must put it on the list of things to chase up.

Back