Pasty land newbie

caerhays sniper

Hi there , I have been following the site for awhile but realised I hadn't introduced myself. I'm a gamekeeper from Cornwall. I shoot a few deer but foxes are my main quarry our numbers of roe are slightly rising around here and we are trying to improve the heads of our Bucks. I currently shoot with a 243ackley and just about to get a 260 ackley that will become my main stalking rifle. Cheers Jim

Curiously enough, my Brother in law has just moved into the old post office at Port Holland and I'm down at the weekend giving him a hand tidying it up. I believe the property is owned by the Caerhays estate. Small world! :D

Curiously enough, my Brother in law has just moved into the old post office at Port Holland and I'm down at the weekend giving him a hand tidying it up. I believe the property is owned by the Caerhays estate. Small world! :D
Yeah that's on the estate. The Portholland valley is 1 of our best shooting valleys very steep woodland with crops on the back.if you see a John Deere gator that will be 1 of us!

Will keep an eye out for you Jim! May move back down to Cornwall in the next year or two so at least I now have a contact for a bit of beating!! :lol:

Back