Available: Early season Fallow Prickets/Sorrels

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Early season stalking for Fallow prickets/sorrels in West Sussex during August and early September at £75 per stalk and no kill fee. Venison may be purchased at going rate.

Limited space available, novices welcome and estate rifle available at no extra cost.

From November onwards I will have opportunities for unlimited Fallow does, prickets with no kill fees. Also available CWD, Muntjac and Roe does.

We have our own leases in West Sussex, Buckinghamshire and the Scottish Highlands for all the 6 species of deer.

Pm me for more details and to book your stalking for the coming autumn and winter months.

Some people have asked if this includes signing off for Level 2. It can include Level 2 stalks, there is no extra charge for the paperwork, the standard stalk charge is all you pay £75 per stalk.

Thank you

Forgot to mention on all stalks if you are not BB, ying you get a full monty malcies breakfast back at the bothy afterwards. I think I am famous for them, that's unless Tom is cooking it :D

It is a good breakfast, but I only ever got your famous sausage the once (venison & red onion) let me know when you get some made :D and I will nip down to help polish a few off :cool:

It is a good breakfast, but I only ever got your famous sausage the once (venison & red onion) let me know when you get some made :D and I will nip down to help polish a few off :cool:

That was when you first met me young man :old: and we have had many a breakfast since then...................... I will ask Sandra to make sure we stock up with extra bacon and sausage when we are all up in the highlands, you look like you are wasting away Andy:rolleyes:

Steve, I do not have any Fallow or Roe in the highlands. I do however have Sika and Reds on an estate I lease 50 miles north of Inverness. But I am fully booked for this year and half booked for 2015.
If you look at the thread SD Stalking week you will see more details. There are 8 places each year. This year is booked and next year is half booked already. If you wish to go on the week please let me know ASAP.

Thank you

Back