I see that the NGO are running a carcass handling short course at the Carlton Moor Range in Derbyshire - I got an email about it last week. I did speak to them about running a course further south. We need to get a group together if anybody is interested please PM and I will sort out our shoot room (Hampshire) and get it organised.
Not sure about dates that will depend on when they can do it.
Is anybody going on the course on the 1st June? It covers:-
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Tick Awareness
- Moving a carcass to collection point
- Loading a carcass into a vehicle
- Risk Assessments
- Securing the load
- Transporting the carcass / transport environment
- Carcass storage at the larder / What the Game dealer needs
- Unfit carcasses
Gamekeeper Training Opportunities | NGO Training