Thread: Hello from Leicestershire

Hello from Leicestershire

My actual stalking experience amounts to a single (but fantastic) outing in Scotland last year. I have been game (mostly on the rougher end of the scale) and pigeon shooting for a number of years and have always fancied getting into stalking. When you don't really know anyone who does it I guess it is a bit difficult to know where to start.

However the trip to Scotland whetted my appetite so much so that I am booked in again later this year. I have also just finished my dsc 1 course and am awaiting the results. I live in north Leicestershire and would welcome any recommendations of people reasonably close to me that I could book some guided stalking with.

I don't have an fac at present but will be looking into it in the near future.

Thanks in advance

Morning from a wet northants ,never met CWD on here but good reports and he's your way give him a pm .

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

buckbones on here does stalking in scotland ,and a cull/butchery shoot the deer ,gralloch,skin and butcher after a morning on the range zeroing.its total hands on and he does it at melton mowbray so not far to travel .ps welcome to the site