Fabulous knife - just not being used.
In used - but not abused - and in near new condition.
Off the website
"Pocket Knives: BU-183GY BU183GY Buck Alpha Crosslock PBS Gray
Buck Alpha Crosslock PBS Gray. 4 5/8" closed double linerlock. 420HC stainless spear point blade. Tapered crosscut saw with guthook. Gray finish anodized aluminum handles with drilled hole design. Black heavy nylon belt sheath."
- Weight: 4oz. (113.4 g.)
- Handle Material: Anodized aluminum
- Carry System: Rugged nylon in black
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Length Closed: 4 5/8" (15.9 cm.)
- Blade 1 Length: 3" (7.6 cm.), Modified spear point
- Blade 2 Length: 3" (7.6 cm.), Tapered, cross-cut saw and gut hook
- Clip: Stainless steel
And the link (with picture) is here -
Pocket Knives: BU-183GY BU183GY Buck Alpha Crosslock PBS Gray
It says "gray" but it is near black in colour.
£65 posted RMSD