Thread: Harkila Prohunter Jacket

Harkila Prohunter Jacket

Just to let folks know I have a Harkila Prohunter jacket for sale on Ebay.

It's size 54 (that's about XL/44). It's brand new.

There are also a pair of kids Seeland Keeper trousers, size 10yrs - but are too small for my tall/slim10 yr old, would suit an 8 yr old better.

Just ask if you have any questions.

Sorry to be a pain, but I can't look at ebay from work and home pc is in dry dock.

Is it ebay only or will you take a bid on here?

How does Harkila sizing work, my problem is I end up buying tentlike jackets to accomodate my gibbon-like arms.

i've a 48" chest and arms almost a metre long!

Long time since I worked in Broadford, I was part of 66Plant sqn who built the airfield. I here it is now fallen into disuse,
    When you advertised your jacket you missed out the important bit, the free days hind stalking
    Trouble is I am xxl at the least,
    All the best,

BwchDanas -

If you want to make me an offer I'd gladly take it off Ebay.

Hakila sizing: how long is a piece of string? I'm a pretty average 5'10" With a 43/44" CHEST. This jacket fits me beautifully - I can get a thick pully and shirt under it and still move easily. I don't have the gibbon problem

Jimbo...yep, airfield doesn't see much traffic these days, all they seem to use it for is as a staging post for wind turbines and a music festival!

Jacket still for sale if anyone wants to make me an offer.

Flippin eck Frax 300 quid starting bid not surprised its still for sale
    is it gold plated with built in central heating , John Norris was selling Sealand jackets for half price and still couldn't afford them so it is outside my league.

How much are these coats normally if its a bargain now I shudder to think I am sure it is a very fine coat mate and wish you good luck

Yeah, they are pretty pricey - full retail is 389. I'm putting it back on Ebay tonight at 280 start. Mind you, there's not many jackets come with a 5 year gurantee! It's good kit without a doubt.

Frax, I reckon you'll be lucky to sell it at that start price too. They don't cost that much anymore. About 330 new now:
    The 5 year gaurantee is only valid to the original purchaser with the original receipt too.
    A lower and more realistic start price might help you sell it.
    Good Luck