Factory 243 Winchester Super Short Magnum Ammo

Has anyone got or does anyone know where I can get a box of 100grn 243 WSSM ammo. Only One

Have you tried the End of a Rainbow?

Now being serious there a re a few places that might carry such things but they are all a long way south of Chester so getting them would be a problem. Fultons at Bisley sometimes have odd chamberings on the shelf as does Joe at Gunshop East Barnet.

I tried the end of the rainbow but there was so much gold there I could not find the ammo I was looking for.

Ahhh now we know how you bought the rifle. if I hear of any ammo, unlikely I know, but will keep an ear out will let you know.

I do know of some , but I'm unfamiliar with your import restrictions . The ammo isn't a problem , but I think getting it there might be . I'm sure someone on here would know . If I can help , let me know .

AB

There are 3 rifles in 243 WSSM on Gun Trader at the moment, perhaps it's worth calling them to see if they have any ammunition and could sell you a box?

I do know of some , but I'm unfamiliar with your import restrictions . The ammo isn't a problem , but I think getting it there might be . I'm sure someone on here would know . If I can help , let me know .

AB

T'is not only the import restrictions but the damned stupid restrictions on even shipping any ammunition including bullets that are expanding.

I was in John Bradshaw's yesterday afternoon and asked for you. Marcus has two boxes of .243 WSSM but they are 55 grain bullets. So they will nip along at a fair pace no doubt. If that helps the number is 01832 226376.

I was in John Bradshaw's yesterday afternoon and asked for you. Marcus has two boxes of .243 WSSM but they are 55 grain bullets. So they will nip along at a fair pace no doubt. If that helps the number is 01832 226376.

Here's the link to the RFD & current ammo stock page.........

http://www.johnbradshawguns.co.uk/centrefire.html

I'm local too, so I did a check (only yesterday) in answer to to your query ... alas the website is out of date. However, Bradshaws always seem to have stuff under the counter.

If this was me looking then I'd put hand, knee, foot, and chin on these 2 boxes by ringing Marcus (Welby).... and put a few quid down to make them mine. The cases are SCARCE. Wrong bullet weight I know, but everything is reusable in the future. Once you have them it's very instructive to take a couple apart & reassemble them again to work out what W-W ball powder Winchester put in them.

If I could collect them for you (on a .243 Win authority ) I would, but this won't be possible I'm sure....... :-|

Back