Does anyone know where i can get a good .308 bundle

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone know where i can find a good second .308 calibre with sound moderator and scope as i very new to stalking and i am looking for a good deal but struggling to find any if anyone could help me would be greatly appreciated

many thanks

What sort of budget do you have, this may help others to help you find what you are looking for.

Any ideas on budget??? I know of a rifle package in 308 with a top end scope (swarozski) but would set you back about a grand

Nutty

Go and see Monkey Spanker over in ATIL. He will put you right (and convert you to 25-06 at the same time)!
Atb and no doubt we will meet soon?
Baguio

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone know where i can find a good second .308 calibre with sound moderator and scope as i very new to stalking and i am looking for a good deal but struggling to find any if anyone could help me would be greatly appreciated

many thanks

I would focus on getting a really good (used) scope, than add the other bits.

There's a howa 308 with hogue stock, Nikon scope and moderator on Donaldson gunsmiths for £899 new they are a good solid, rifle for money

The Howa package is about £800 - for scope, mod, bag and mag conversion. I have one in 243 and am thinking of getting another in 308, it does exactly what it says on the tin and you know its history as its new!

Hi,

many thanks
james at jager sporting arms has a howa for sale pm him I am sure he would put something together with out braking the bank, he is in colchester

Last edited:
Hi,

many thanks
PM me your work number.
MS;)

There were a couple of nice (as in good condition) Parker Hale 308 set ups in Sportsman in Newport this morning for a fraction of your budget - leaving you cash to upgrade glass and buy all the other tat needed.....(!)

Back