This is an unpaid position, our current part time keeper has had to stand down due to family related reasons,
We are a small family shoot covering 450 acres of hill, we have 3-4 days a year around the 100 bird mark. (the usual shot ratio is around 6:1 we have some high drives!)
The role will be to:
- Help prepare the pheasant pens
- help with rearing
- help with feeding
- running the beating line.
In return for all your efforts there is:
- 1 Days shooting
- 1 walked up days shooting
- at least one duck flight depending on season
- Rabbit lamping and shooting
- Fox control
- all tips from the shoot days
this is a family run shoot we do it for the enjoyment of it we are looking for some one like minded probably retired or with a bit of spare time who wants a hobby position to enjoy being out doors and helping run a great little shoot.