Thread: Shotguns - Wanted and for sale

Shotguns - Wanted and for sale

For sale:

Beretta 687 EL (old style with scroll engraving and no ugly gold inlay, basically what is now the EELL spec) Narrow game rib, 28'', 12g, 2-3/4'' chambers, teague chokes (x4) Fair to good condition 1300

Beratta 303 Sporter, 28'', Very good condition, beretta chokes plus 2x Rhino chokes, 2-3/4'' chamber. 450

Laurona S/S, 3'', 1/2 and 1/2 choked, straight stock, double trigger, 28'', sling swivels, poor to fair condition (not rusty or abused but just seen some work) 175

Beretta 687 Silver Pigeon III, Multi choke, 28'' or 30'', must be 3'' chambered and have wide sporter rib. Spec more important than condition.

Obviously, if there is someone out there that wants to trade one against the other then we can have a deal.

Norfolk based but willing to travel.

Can email pictures to anyone serious about buying.

you have a pm

you have a pm
    regards trufflehunting

Superb gun the old Beretta 303 is! Used an early model 30" fixed choke for years when shooting a lot of clays.

Eventually all the punishment and no cleaning took it toll and gunsmith reckoned a fair wodge to repair so it was traded in against something newer.

I'm tempted JC275

Having just bought the Sporting Gun I see there is a SPIII sporter for 1400 Norwich number i think so not to far from you.

JC275 sent you a pm still, waiting for a reply

Hi JC275 sent you a pm still, waiting for a reply regarding beretta 687

Just to inform any interested parties that JC275 is having technical difficulties and will hopefully be back on here as soon as he can.

I could relay a message if anyone needs to.

Hi lads, sorry to those of you who have been in touch about shotguns, no sooner had I posted this my computer went bang! I have just logged on for 5 mins using a friends computer but should be fully functioning early next week when I'll sort out photos etc. Thanks for your patience. (thanks for letting the guys know about my problem Sako 85) Best wishes, JC