Thread: Hi from wulliep, central scotland - newbie

Hi from wulliep, central scotland - newbie

Hi to all, I have been viewing this site for a while now, and now plucked up some courage to join. I currently have some stalking on two area's locally in central Scotland, and another place for vermin control fox/rabbit. I am not out to do any mass culls on the dear population, just enough to keep me and some friends happy with some venison in the freezer. I also try to hit phesants with a shotgun.
    I am looking fwd to making new contacts on this site, and will soon have the permision to buy another caliber (.243), and the permision is not from the wife, she does not know yet.
    I am currently working overseas in West Africa, but hoping that will change - we will see.

Welcome to the SD

Cheers perdix, I am just waiting on Saturday to fly back to the UK, I have an itchy trigger finger to get fixed. Fifth week nearly finished in Ivory Coast, stuck beetween a boat and a tiny oil platform, I am missing the hills.

Those hills are shrouded in mist and rain just now but welcome to the site and good luck on your return.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site Willie.
    The weather's looking up for the weekend,it may even get up to 18 degrees and be dry...ish.
    "Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

Thanks private fraser, I have been keeping a keen eye on the weather, as I have a trip to the Hebrides booked next week also, a bit o trout bashing. There are some big red deer over there, last year when I was over the boy who we rent the house from had to plug a large stag, as it had found his flower bed was better than the moor. That is a place worth a look for a stalking holiday. We are based in Benbecula when we visit.