Thread: police visit tommorrow

police visit tommorrow

i finally have my police visit tommorrow,i have the biscuits lots of tea and coffee. I have finished my cabinet but not bolted it in just in case its in the wrong place . im abit nervous but it will soon be over with a nice fac so i will keep you all posted,wayne.

Relax man, I got myself all wound up but it was painless and went better than expected.

thanks for the reply si yes im sure everything will be ok it will be nice to get it out of the way so i can relax. will let you know how i get on,wayne

yey all is well ,nice bloke to deal with i hadnt fastened my cabinet in as i wasnt sure it was ok where i wanted it but it was fine,i explained to him my cabinet was home made and a brow was raised untill he saw it and that turned into you have done a good job there.hes coming back next week with ticket in hand after cabinets bolted in so i can pick my 270 up as soon as he comes back

Nice one

I've a feeling it's gonna be a long week

yes i recon but happy days cant wait to get my scope on and ashes nice new sling and finally getting to shoot the damn thing.