Brown leather 'Dubarry' style wellies for under £100?

stratts

I'd like some of the above but can't afford the top end makes like Harkila, Dubarry, etc, so I'm wondering if anyone has any experience of the cheaper makes?

They won't get worn daily so won't get a hammering, but I still want em to last without breaking the bank!

Any thoughts and suggestions please?

Cheers

Stratts

Girls boots ! :D
Wouldnt be seen dead in a pair

Clearly you have never worn a pair and appreciated that wearing wellies can be a non sweaty enjoyable experience !!!! I begrudgingly bought a pair of Leather Musto wellies (half price!) and now wonder why I left it so long before getting some.

Regards

Ed

Clearly you have never worn a pair and appreciated that wearing wellies can be a non sweaty enjoyable experience !!!! I begrudgingly bought a pair of Leather Musto wellies (half price!) and now wonder why I left it so long before getting some.

Regards

Ed
Dubarrys and salmon coloured slacks a common theme at the game fair I prefer to see ladies usually pretty ones in Dubarrys and tweed skirts if that's sexist then I'm a sexist ! As for the harkila /hunter type leather boot they don't look girly at all but Dubarrys will always look like girls boots .

Ok stratts if you do get a pair will you be changing your name from stratts to lance or larry ha ha bazil

My wife bought some of the Yorkshire Trading ones at the Yorkshire Show in 2006. They are still in good condition and she wears them for walking the dog and they still look quite good and are waterproof. She got some Do-Barry's two or three years ago and that was the only reason they were relegated to 2nd best.

I bought my wife a pair of Kanyon boots - from Uttings if I remember - which look the part and have worn very well. They cost a fraction of the bigger brands you mention. Toggi is another brand to look at.

The ladies in this house all have Toggi boots, and they seem pretty good quality. I'm sure Toggi do some gents styles as well.

The ladies in this house all have Toggi boots, and they seem pretty good quality. I'm sure Toggi do some gents styles as well.
but do they have a 2 inch cuban heel :evil: you will look like that little blonde girl off countryfile stratts,

Last edited:
Ask Uncle Norm about my two pairs of proper Dubarrys which both failed within 4 months of use for dog walking and stalking. Uncle Norms seem to have lasted well though.

Got my burd a pair of Toggi Colorados but i buy all my footwear from the neighbours Kays catalogue and i now have club feet.

Cheers guys i gotta fess up they are for me!! I just found out while we in Skeg there is a Yorkshire Trading shop here so gonna have a butchers, ta

Back