Wanted: Red stag stalking

User00007

Looking to take a good sized red stag this year anyone know of any good estates and reasonable prices ??

Winston Churchill at Dunoon but he could well be booked up. I took a nice 10 pointer 2 years ago with him.
Tusker

Looking to take a good sized red stag this year anyone know of any good estates and reasonable prices ??

Depends on your budget... I can recommend an Estate, B&B, the whole package. It would be an experience you'll never forget but it comes at a price.

Stags ain't cheap

Depends on your budget... I can recommend an Estate, B&B, the whole package. It would be an experience you'll never forget but it comes at a price.

Stags ain't cheap

Hi si thanks I would be interested to hear any suggestions as I may be able to put other business their way too I have friends that are also looking to take good stags, what I do oppose to is packages that just try to shaft people for every last available penny, I did post something in another thread that was removed as apparently it was unhelpful so fair enough I suppose but yeah just into straight prices for things not plus vat plus you have to use my accommodation for 3 nights and so on you get where I'm coming from :) is be interested to hear what anyone can suggest :) thanks guys for your replies

is thanks got your email I'll be in touch soon, shooter 79 you also have a private message from me thanks

Back