Supportes club winner - May

JAYB

Administrator
Site Staff
First of all I would like to thank all the 141 site members who showed their support by subscribing to this venture which will give a little something back to supporters and deserving stalkers alike. To supporters because they are eligible to enter the draw and deserving stalkers because they will benefit via the bursary scheme.

On to business, I have just generated the winning number, using an online random number generator, and the recipient of the Swazi wapiti jacket is defender, congratulations a pm is on it's way.

John

Well done Defender a nice Swazi coat coming your way. And thank you to all our supporters. Don't worry uncle JAYB has a couple more coats stacked away in his wardrobe and I also have a free stalk on offer as well for a prize.

I think our lucky winner must be on holiday or is a submariner, he has not contacted me yet :D.

John

John,

You were correct, I have been on holiday, received the great news on my mobile but couldn't respond.

Thank you very much for the jacket, a very pleasant surprise and I am looking forward to getting some use out of it.

Best Regards,

Martin

I think our lucky winner must be on holiday or is a submariner, he has not contacted me yet :D.

John

Martin,

It will be in the post this afternoon, bloody holidays indeed, you must be living entirely for pleasure :D

John,

You were correct, I have been on holiday, received the great news on my mobile but couldn't respond.

Thank you very much for the jacket, a very pleasant surprise and I am looking forward to getting some use out of it.

Best Regards,

Martin

Back