Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Timber high seats

  1. #1

    Timber high seats

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	319.jpg 
Views:	909 
Size:	227.0 KB 
ID:	42908 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	317.jpg 
Views:	1243 
Size:	471.3 KB 
ID:	42906 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	318.jpg 
Views:	908 
Size:	462.8 KB 
ID:	42907

    for sale: Custom made timber high seats. Ideal for deer stalking. These seats are made from tanalised timber and are easily collapsable for transportation.

    2.7 metres high, seat 850 mm wide.


    195.00 collection only
    Last edited by foxpro; 07-06-2014 at 21:17.

  2. #2
    Hi there, I'm interested in these seats can you do a deal at all for 4 seats?
    Regards
    Samantha

  3. #3
    Hi samantha
    thankyou for your enquiry. Please can you ring me on 07770666500 to discuss further details

    regards
    foxpro

  4. #4
    This is the strangest introduction post I have ever seen, I take it you will become a regular poster and valuable contributor to the site once you have acquired your bargain high seats?

    John

    Quote Originally Posted by K20xer View Post
    Hi there, I'm interested in these seats can you do a deal at all for 4 seats?
    Regards
    Samantha
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  5. #5
    Hi John I'm a little confused by your post can you explain please?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by K20xer View Post
    Hi John I'm a little confused by your post can you explain please?
    One of the forum rules is that your first post should be a short introduction in the intro section.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by K20xer View Post
    Hi John I'm a little confused by your post can you explain please?
    You should not be confused, if you had read what was required from you when joining up as carefully as you read the classified section then you would see that an introductory post is required. It is pointed out to new members at the time of joining, perhaps ypu would care do one at your earliest convenience.

    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

  8. #8
    I must say I have never met such a rude and abrupt welcome to a forum, I have filled out the introductory section with a detailed bio, but evidently this has not updated or saved. Thank you kindly for pointing this error out I shall double check it and resubmit it, this is a genuine error and really does not require such sarcastic remarks. thanks again.
    Last edited by K20xer; 16-06-2014 at 18:22.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by K20xer View Post
    I must say I have never met such a rude and abrupt welcome to a forum, I have filled out the introductory section with a detailed bio, but evidently this has not updated or saved. Thank you kindly for pointing this error out I shall double check it and resubmit it, this is a genuine error and really does not require such sarcastic remarks. thanks again.
    I agree, totally uncalled for ! Ff

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I agree, totally uncalled for ! Ff
    +1

Similar Threads

  1. High seats
    By Jagdmatch in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-06-2013, 08:30
  2. High Seats
    By sambo in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 12:24
  3. Wanted High seats
    By spider72 in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 19:03
  4. high seats
    By widows son in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 16:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •