Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new here

new here

hello my name is John live in the norht of scotland and stalk roe and red.
    Been browsing this site for a while and finally decided to join up.

i currently sell my venison to a game dealer and the price is not very good at the moment

would anyone mind telling me what sort of price per kg you get for red and roe deer up and down the country.

Hello mate, and welcome to the site. I don't have any red but I think it was going for between 40 and 50 Pence a kilo, this is only from memory from a conversion earlier in the season. Someone will have the right price for you.

My name is John and I live in the North of Scotland, this is getting very weird

welcome aboard mate. my name is steve and i live in lincolnshire, i am a stalkaholic.

i can get 1.50 per pound at a local butcher/dealer.

It would be worth importing!

Hi John,
    I'm in the Midlands and sell Roe and Muntjac for a 1.00 a pound to a local butcher/dealer.

Welcome by the way!

Hi john
    Welcome to this great site the natives are friendly here
    i come from cambridgeshire and you sell roe for about 1.50 per pound.
    enjoy the site

Thanks for all the replys seems like you guys down south are getting better prices than up here.

Hi John,
    welcome on board. No idea for Red or roe, but Fallow is making 1.00 a pound in Buckinghamshire today. (This price may be a bit high, cos all ours are head shot, so no waste).

welcome john
    i usaully sell my carcasses for 1 a pound skinned in the midlands area to resturants and a local dealer when they want some

Down in suffolk we get:

70p Kilo Fallow & Roe

50p Kilo Muntjac

Tend to keep all munti as its not worth selling for that price and only tend to take to the dealer if i have more than one to sell. with the price of fuel so high it is best to enjoy the meet ourselves.

If you had a really good day on fallow and shot 4 or 5 it would be worth driving them up here?