Anyone need anything collected from Edinburgh Area?

hcm1

Heading up to Edinburgh today for a Wedding (from North Wales) will be there for about 2 days if anyone needs anything collected from that area and brought back.

Give me a shout.

Have authority to buy .20 .224 and .308 and free slot for a .308 and Mod.

Figure it might be of some use to someone given how hard it can be to obtain bits.

Mind you, i wont be going at this rate if my dear lady friend doesnt get a shift on! she has been in the Hair Dressers for over 2 and a half hours!! I simply cannot see how it can take that long!!!

Figure it might be of some use to someone given how hard it can be to obtain bits.

Mind you, i wont be going at this rate if my dear lady friend doesnt get a shift on! she has been in the Hair Dressers for over 2 and a half hours!! I simply cannot see how it can take that long!!!

Has she finished yet?! :D

I bet your travelling up in a convertible too...bless em

That would depend on entirely how big a mess it was.
It would also mean passing some shops and if there were 'bargains' to be had then it could take a while.
God help you if she's managed to get Xmas in her head whilst reading all those glossy mags.
Good luck

Finally made it! 3 and a half hours she was in there! I can't tell much difference! It's not even shorter!? Bloody mystery!

ah well, just got to find a suit now!

Back