Not sure how to start your stalking journey?
Not got any land of your own?
Don’t know anyone who stalks?
Why not come on our introduction day?
We can cater for up to three on this course so why not come with a friend?
Tea /coffee on arrival.
• Stalking Equipment.
• Deer ID.
• Shot placement.
• Basic Rifle shooting methods.
• Shooting practice on various target including deer silhouettes from 50 to 200 meters.
• Use of various types of shooting sticks.
• Practice of level 1 shooting test.
• Finish off afternoon/evening in highseat and hopefully see/shoot a deer!
• If successful we will then take you through the full gralloch and inspection, the Muntjac carcass will be yours to take away if you would like. *
* You may also like to leave the carcass in our chiller for a few days and combine this course with our “introduction to butchery” course where you can process your first deer for the table using our larder facilities.
Cost for the course will be £150.00 +VAT
Please contact us at email@example.com
Jim & Malc