Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Kent :-)

Hello from Kent :-)

Hi All,

Just joined and wanted to say hi.

I have never done deer stalking and it is something I REALLY want to get into, hence joining here!

A little about me.... Well I have been shooting for a few years now and have .17 HMR, .22LR rifles , plus a slot for .223

I have a large golf course perm with a full size 18 and 9 hole course on, which is where I do all my main shooting. My land is passed to .243 but I thought I should be sensible and not go for the .243 until I have some sort of deer perm. I also shoot on other perms with friends.

I have been shooting rabbits and foxes and now want to move onto deer. I am looking into a DSC1 course also.

Where I live is the Kent London borders (Near to Westerham) and trying to find deer shooters / land to shoot on around this way is not easy at all. Hopefully I will get lucky one day. lol.

Anyway, looking forward to learning lots here and speaking with you guys :-)

Welcome to the site. I am also in Kent and if you are looking for some guidance and help drop me a PM and we will see what can be done to help out.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Welcome the the SD feller.

Thank you :-) Good to be here.

Hi Sikamalc,

I will drop you a PM.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Also forgot to say I shoot shotguns too. Pigeons, pheasant, clays etc... :-)

Welcome on-board Omni, and another man from Kent.

Sikamalc is definitely the way forward !

Hello from darkest Surrey.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.