Thread: s/h gun prices

s/h gun prices

I have been looking for a semi auto & a couple of u/o truck guns for this years crop control pests etc..& the prices are silly..

last year i could get a semi, as new for 250/300 a real gem , something with a bit of street cred , beretta, later franchi etc etc..

so i been down to a few gun stores, to find a bargain......seems there loads of old 3 series berettas & remmy there , franchis 2 a penny..etc old trade ins, with a few knocks & bangs .as im a field shooter, crops & pests , a truck gun does me, nowt fancy to show off ill clear the shop trade ins 60-100 ers.. do me.

since the euro - went silly, the guns went up too....wernt they already in the market place !

why the increase ?

Thers are more guns for sale now than ever beore, is not like theres a shortage..anything but ..

Mr you,

How about no one buying new guns and the burden of the income now has to fall upon the unfashionable guns of before?

dunno baffles me , as to why there so expensive , & doubled in price..... local shop got a load of trade ins , battered, scruffy 3's & b80's , some remmy's too....bruised wood & bit mottled ..they'll do me 50-100 each deep joy. im made up.