wooden high seat plans

Good work Ion. That is some serious, substantial construction there. The vertical nature allows you to climb on the inside there keeping an eye on the potential target area which I can't do with my design. You have made a very safe design and have not compromised in construction. You are doing the right thing on a vertical step and using a rope to pull up your gear. Whilst I should be doing that with mine, the forward angle allows me to rest my chest while leaning forward and getting the spare hand on the extra rung. Vertically I couldn't do that otherwise I'd fall backwards. The extra width of yours will stop most sideways twisting. Like all designs, you tweak them to your situation.

I have seen the high seats that six pointer is bragging about the man talks ***** like his high seats
Not worth bragging about I can ashore you totally a load of ***** so don’t take advice from the clown .

I have seen the high seats that six pointer is bragging about the man talks ***** like his high seats
Not worth bragging about I can ashore you totally a load of ***** so don’t take advice from the clown 嵐.

Holy thread resurrection!! Now there's a man who sounds like he's got an axe to grind!

Back