Thread: Bucksdens re-introduction

Bucksdens re-introduction

Just thought Iíd (re) introduce myself Ė Iíve been a member since 03 December 2006 but have decided to change my username (previously Bucksden). Iím a 38 year old male living in west berks, shoot R93ís in .243 and .308, have .22rf which doesnít get out enough and have a spare slot for a .223, which I may or may not obtain? I like Swarovski glass, Blaser rifles and the sound of the bullet strike. I shoot foxes, winged vermin and deer with my own reloads, and am a member of a small pheasant syndicate although I have to borrow my wifeís shotgun to shoot. I stalk on my own permission and also buy some overpriced days. I like seeing Muntjac but hate their smell, my main quarry is roe but I have the occasional fallow (Iíve just put a winch in the back of the truck for the really big ones). Iíve been stalking for 3 years or so, and itís the deer that I havenít shot that have made me a better stalker. I donít have DSC qualifications, but I do intend to take the assessments sometime, perhaps level 2 will follow, who knows? And I like taking the piss out of people with tikka rifles, especially the ones with a sako badge on them! this is one of my favourite hunting pictures, thats me with the R93!

Hi Gary (sevenP's?) Welcome to the forum

Good write up for an introduction, You will see the light with tikkas, I can see that .223 slot being the proof.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)

Changing your name really isn't going to help

P.S. now I know why you can't hit anything with the shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn
    P.S. now I know why you can't hit anything with the shotgun
    the reason i didnt hit anything was because nothing went over me! next time i will get myself in a position where i will get plenty of action - backgun!