Can you make me a threaded case for my .257

teyhan1

Having waited an age for a case trimmer to arrive for my .257 Roberts I am now dreading how long I'll have to wait for a case to fit my Stoney Point OAL guage.
Can anybody here make me one if I send you a fired and resized case? Of course I'll make sure your not out of pocket in any way.
Thanks

Was going to say that if you were super desperate I could do it by hand for you but Google says it's 5/16 x 36 which is a bit of a weird thread and I don't have a tap :confused:

Never bought into the OAL gauge idea though... why not just polish out the neck of a case so a bullet can smoothly seat as you close the bolt onto it then measure using comparator? Cheap, quick and accurate if you do it right.

Was going to say that if you were super desperate I could do it by hand for you but Google says it's 5/16 x 36 which is a bit of a weird thread and I don't have a tap :confused:

Never bought into the OAL gauge idea though... why not just polish out the neck of a case so a bullet can smoothly seat as you close the bolt onto it then measure using comparator? Cheap, quick and accurate if you do it right.

Ah ha,
Like you I have a cowboy gun ( underlever ) and therefore no bolt.
Yes it is a weird size tap.
I'll drop Spud a line

Back