Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iceland

I am invited this summertime to stalk a reindeer in Iceland. Does anyone has experience with bringing a rifle into that country ? Anyone heard about possible problems or has anyone some experience with reindeer stalking ?
    Thanks for all tips/help.

I spent a good 18 months in Iceland working on subseas power cables and pipelines before the economy there went belly up. Unfortunately I never had a chance to stalk over there and can't advise on firearms BUT I did bring through my diving equipment which included some very big sharp nasty looking knives and I never had any problem with the security, very helpful and friendly people I don't expect you would have any problems as long as your paperwork is in order. Hope that helps a bit.

We went to Iceland at chrimbo but the frozen party food wasn't all that good

He he lol.

Yes when you get to Iceland make sure you put a bullet through that fat cow Katona...

Eh !Eh!, What's that?, summat wrong wiv Cantonah! 8)

Shouldn't imagine it would be a problem, the rest of Scandinavia is good.
    Have stalked Reindeer in Norway, excellent fun, be prepared to walk

Hunted Forest Rheindeer in Finland, and am going again this year. Not easy to take a good bull, and as mentioned be prepared to walk.

Best of luck

Thanks guys.
    Hope to post some pictures this summertime.

So long as you tell Kerry Katona to keep her bikini top on photos would be good 8)

Would you have info to share regarding hunting in Finland ?
    Best regards,