There's a lot you can write about Spanish Beceite Ibex hunting but nothing you can write sums it up better than the pictures. Spain has a fantastic climate and incredible scenery with varied and vivid terrain.
Beceite ibex is the largest of all Spanish ibex with the hunting taking place over 40,000 ha of private land. Population numbers of Ibex in the region are high and so in all hunting days Trophy Ibex should be seen. All level hunters are welcome but with varied terrain and more difficult areas to hunt and the hunter´s fitness may limit access to some of the more challenging areas.
The hunting grounds are approximately 3 hours of relaxed driving from Madrid airport. All hunters will have access to an English speaking guide who will accompany guests during the hunting.
See Fran for special deals in his adverts.
Medal class Ibex are available for upgrade fees but full details with terms and conditions are available by clicking the link below or drop me a pm for a chat.
The offer includes:
- exclusive access to representative through to world class medal Ibex
- the highest standards of professional provision, accommodation, food & drink
- a holiday experience and trophy opportunities of breathtaking quality
- upgrades available to medal class Ibex from 1.400 €
- Representative Ibex non medal
- 3 full hunting days
- Accommodation full board for 4 nights
- Airport transfers both ways. Madrid Barajas Airport
- Translator English/Spanish
- Rifle + ammunition. We recommend you use our top quality rifles and scopes
- Spanish hunting license
- Field preparation of trophy
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any expenses before or after the hunt
- Observer 320€ (Price includes transfers and accommodation full board)
- Extra representative ibex: 2150 €
- Extra female ibex: 350 €.
Full details terms and conditions here: Spanish Ibex | Galloway Field Sports