Available: DSC1 sept 6th 7th

www.yorkshireroestalking.

Distinguished Member
July nearly sold out but dates the didnt suit everybody so we have our last of the year on above dates. (so some places spoken for already)
Brandsburton. E.Yorkshire.
Usual crack. £300 inc revision pack, dinner and refreshments both days and range time. Dont be put off a 2 day course we have over the last 3 had 100% pass thats 31 out of 31.
email sue to book or for more details, robsonsusan96@yahoo.co.uk

as far as i'm aware(not spoke to sue, shes at work) I just took a booking today so I think the course will be full. x10, however we have had a deposit off 1 chap who has now missed the last x3 courses (ringing the night before to say he cannot make it) this has left us light x3 times so we will fill his place and if he comes along we will run it at 11.
regards

Squeezed a regular client on this one yesterday so deffo full (11). It was planned to be the last one this year, if there is enough interest we might put one more on. pm me if interested.

Looks like a Full pass on our last group of the year, YDS has hosted and put through 50 people this year so a great result, be march 2015 for the next course.

Back