Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP Rick

RIP Rick

sad loss of a real funny man, what an utter utter b********d for those who grew up with the young ones its sad day indeed.
    Last edited by paul o'; 09-06-2014 at 23:17.

Couldn't believe it when I first read it.
    R.I.P Rik

RIP (p)Rick, a great talent, a funny, funny man. The Young Ones was iconic, many many hours watching it and laughing in the '80s and since.

RIP......funny funny man
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

captain flashman ,whibble,

Just read a classic quote from him.................."When I had my quad accident I died for 5 days................jesus only died for 3 !"

Was shocked to hear this yesterday, I grew up with the young ones and black adder and still laugh my socks off when I see them now.
    a great friend of mine who died a couple of years ago said this about death,
    (the good lord is now picking apples in my orchard ) Arthur Hill, mendip shooting ground.
    More and more apples are now being picked in my orchard!!!

Sad indeed, a great talent and a great shock to loose someone at such a young age. If you get a chance watch the film Hotel Paradiso with Ed Edmundson its hilarious.

RIP Rick.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Saw him live many many years ago in Edinburgh. The first ten minutes was an empty stage, and only his voice coming over the sound system giving a narrative of him running late in a taxi near to the venue. The whole house was in tears of laughter and he wasn't even there! Comic genius.......