Case chamfer tool

I've been using mine on 2 calibres for about 6 months and like it very much.

Get the deluxe version - it trims, chamfers inside and out and is adjustable to .001".

2 p worth

i use my old rcbs chamfer and beburring tool you should never over do it i just touch mine up just to ease /aid the f b bullet in on vld i don't bother i also polish with french polishers wire wool when done . cheap and kiss[h=1][/h]

I use my RCBS tool to remove the trimming burrs but then flare the case mouth with a Lee Universal Neck Expander die. It imparts a very gentle flare that accepts the bullet base. Seating is straighter and I don't shave off a lot of brass.~Muir

I would use my old RCBS tools made for them by Wilson. When I misplaced it went to buy a new one but they are dreadful now and very poorly/cheaply made IMHO. Luckily I located my original but now I would buy one from Wilson direct via the web or from one of the online places but would not pay out for the RCBS branded one now ......................................... not until the return to the original quality that is.

ive used the lee one and same as you wont touch the outside of the case neck
i had a bad batch [major burr] of ppu cases and my RCBS one wouldn't do it either
so got a Redding one £21:rolleyes: and that did them no problem

Back