Sold: Portable Flat Pack Shooting Bench

Dorsettaff

Portable Flat-Pack Shooting Bench

Made in marine ply...supplied unfinished for £130 plus carriage or sanded and oiled £160 plus carriage

Assembles and packs away in seconds. Very stable. Great benchrest/varminting/Zeroing bench

Ambidextrous for left handers

PMs welcome

Buyers can collect (Dorset)

Bench3.JPGBench 3.jpgBench4.JPGBench2.JPG

Last edited:
The dimensions, and all up weight would be handy.

All the pics show the righthanded configuration, so how does the product convert to true Lefthand?

Sinistral,

Will post dimensions later. Weight is approx 20kg

The "L" shaped rear aspect supporting the seat can be swapped over to the opposite side (ie unslotted from the middle cross support, turned thro 180 degrees and reslotted in), from left to right & vice versa. The top is then simply flipped over with the rear slot of the top now locating in the head of the rear support which will be on the opposite side. The front 4 slots of the top locate as before.

THAT is one smart looking bench, Is it to your own plans , have you try'd to get them into the sportsman gun center think they will sell well. i would love to try copying one into ally so it could be left outside made up if needed.:tiphat:

ps also be a good bench for the DSC1 to transport to all the different venues.

Sinistral,

Will post dimensions later. Weight is approx 20kg

The "L" shaped rear aspect supporting the seat can be swapped over to the opposite side (ie unslotted from the middle cross support, turned thro 180 degrees and reslotted in), from left to right & vice versa. The top is then simply flipped over with the rear slot of the top now locating in the head of the rear support which will be on the opposite side. The front 4 slots of the top locate as before.

Last edited:
Sinistral,

Dimensions.....

Height of seat off ground 40cm
Height of bench top off ground 75cm
Length of benchtop 120cm
Width of benchtop 75cm
When flat packed its 120cm x 75cm x 8cm

Paul O'...PM sent

Last edited:
Thanks mty just got to find some nice mane with a autocad mill at can take a full 8x4 sheet :tiphat: get on it tomorrow if not a job for Mr Elu is on the cards

Sinistral,

Dimensions.....

Height of seat off ground 40cm
Height of bench top off ground 75cm
Length of benchtop 120cm
Width of benchtop 75cm

Paul O'...PM sent
When flat packed its 120cm x 75 cm x 8cm

Mickyfinn,

I have a "supply" of some shall we say ....... I have some being cut this weekend...should be ready to ship next week.

Let me know if you are interested

Greymaster...The design is open source. The way I add the "value" is that you don't have to worry about finding someone with a CNC router, source the ply or tweak the .dwg file ;)

Thanks for the interest all.

Please PM if interested in having one

what a great product! if I had the cash I would certainly order one, maybe later in the summer.

Saves the 'slope' issues on the car bonnet, or the long grass getting in the way if shooting off sandbags in the field.

how long does it take to assemble? do you need tools?

Back