Reluctantly selling my 1999 Quicksilver 650 weekender cabin cruiser. The hull is clean of antifoul and is in good condition.
Comes with the following fitted:
- Garmin CP300 GPS and C-Map UK chart pack.
- Lowrance X135 fish finder with speed sensor.
- Illuminated compass
- Dual battery circuit and twin batteries.
- Stovemate alcohol dual burner cooker.
- Fixed VHF.
- 'Rocket launcher' fender folders and comes with fenders.
- Anchor and warp.
- Fishing rod holders.
- Plus lots more!!!
Fitted with a 115hp Evinrude Etec with PTT. Engine has done less than 50 hours and is fitted with a Viper Stainless prop.
The boat is trailered, dry stored and covered. The trailer is a galvanised SBS trailer and was serviced and overhauled at a cost of £1100 since it was last used.
Four berths and a separate bathroom / toilet, cooking and washing up facilities make this fantastic boat suitable for all.
Looking for £15,000
Located near Amesbury, Wiltshire (Stonehenge).