Prediction tonights match

More drunken numpties arrested by the police. A sharp increase in profits for call-out glaziers due to mindlessly broken random shop windows. Town centre vermin dwellers everywhere in the shape of rats, seagulls, urban foxes all getting fat on the familiar tastes of discarded traditional British fare of pizzas, curry and kebabs.

The beautiful game.

stick to conkers! and morris dancing,family guys on,bbc3 and tonight loise is wearing a green shirt oh and by the way they will lose again,63% chance of rain , light winds north eastererly , when they lose play conway twitty,s . i feel the want dew in your eyes,

Last edited:
More drunken numpties arrested by the police. A sharp increase in profits for call-out glaziers due to mindlessly broken random shop windows. Town centre vermin dwellers everywhere in the shape of rats, seagulls, urban foxes all getting fat on the familiar tastes of discarded traditional British fare of pizzas, curry and kebabs.

The beautiful game.

+1... Couldn't agree more!

england lose twice on the same day. there was a far more superior game taking place yesterday. but I think we will have to watch out in the six nations.

I haven't bothered to watch a game of football on the television since about 2008, but I decided to record the game from last night and watched it this morning......I thought that the game appeared to be going well for the first 15mins or so but as I'd expected, England slowly crept back into their old habit of jogging about like it was a kick around in the park. Some of the older hands don't seem to have any sense of urgency and it rubs off on the other players (MIDFIELD-WAKE UP! IT'S THE WORLD CUP FFS!)
On a positive note, both teams showed a good deal of sportsmanship and there was a noticeable lack of the diving, swearing and shouting at the referee that we've come to associate with modern football.
Who are we playing next?

I wish I could win the lottery, I think I would pay £1,000,000 to bust all the balls in England preferably by shooting.They are all a set of prima-donnas who get paid far too much and play for themselves and not the team or the country.At least the rugby team will play with there hearts for the country and go down fighting when they loose.

Back