Close Encounters of the Stripey Kind

legaleagle69

I just got back in from walking the dogs and had to put this experience down, me and the dogs were wandering down the lane where I do every night, looked around and Frans bleedin terrier had disappeared as per ussual :rolleyes: so after calling her little treasure I could hear something high balling down the lane towards me quite quickly.
As it approached I was thinking that isn't the dog as it sounded far to heavy, flicked my torch round, there in front of me a few yards away is a huge badger heading straight for me :eek:
After a milli second of thinking is it a "were badger" as it looked a bit shaggy :lol: :confused: then deciding probably not & just step sideways hope it doesn't attack :lol:
Biggest prob was stopping my old dog from jumping on it :mad: managed to do this after much threatening and casting dispersion on his parentage :lol:
Brock swerved then carried on down the lane at warp speed like a badger on a mission :eek:
As no terrier had showed up thought I had better go find him, he was up the road looking all inocent so not sure whether he had disturbed it or the badger was just out for a run :lol:
You never know what you will come across at night, ussually pikeys with a lamp :mad: but occasionally something unussual happens and leaves you with a smile, I never realised Badgers could run that fast

This is what happens when Fran lets you out on your own :eek: :eek: anyway I thought that the dog walking job was Frans :D :D

You should ask Muir about Badgers, he got chased by a family of Montana wild badgers :D :D

John

I was being magnanimous her been snuffley and full of cold Lol ..

Andy being chased by badgers :lol: :lol: thats a first not having a rifle to hand to see em off :eek:

Back