The Hens N Guns Calendar 2015

buckup

Dear all,
I have been working with some lady shooters over the last year to produce a charity calendar. A private sponsor has agreed to finance the first 100 copies which means 100% of the sale price of £10.00 +P&P will go directly to the two chosen charities (The Pancreatic Cancer Research Fund, and a breast cancer charity).

All of the models are real shooting stalking and hunting girls. They can all handle a gun as if it is an extension of themselves rather than it being a group of models being asked to pose with a gun.. As a result, they range in age and stature. The one thing they have in common is that they have found enough courage to pose nude for a numpty like me with a camera. Please be respectful of that fact.

I have tried to offer something for everyone, stalkers, game shots, clay shooters and airgun fans.

The result is a group of gorgeous women posing in the great outdoors wearing only a firearm and a smile. It is suitable for family viewing, so have no fears of wives and girlfriends seeing it hung over the re-loading bench. It will be equally at home on any kitchen wall.

If I could get some idea of how many of you here would want to order one or more of these, it would help greatly in sorting out an order for the printers.
Perhaps you could post a reply to the thread? Please don't PM me as I fear the inbox will fill pretty quickly.

Finally let me say a huge thank you to the three site owners for allowing me to post this here. You all have my word that every penny raised from this first run of 100 calendars will go direct to charity with no overheads skimmed off. After that only print costs will be taken out of the amount you pay (unless I can find another sponsor).

I will post the front cover in a day or so for your perusal.

Best regards,

Mark.

I'm in, have just built 2 workbenches for the garage and could do with something to decorate the wall!

Put me down for one please and pm me payment details

I've just lost a cousin to pancreatic cancer

he was 45 .... Was 7th armored & in first gulf war

taken far too early

life is not fair

Who cares if it's been done to death .... Day I don't smile looking at pics of necked women I be as well be gone myself

life ain't a rehearsal

paul

Put me down for one please and pm me payment details

I've just lost a cousin to pancreatic cancer

he was 45 .... Was 7th armored & in first gulf war

taken far too early

life is not fair

Who cares if it's been done to death .... Day I don't smile looking at pics of necked women I be as well be gone myself

life ain't a rehearsal

paul

Too right Paul & sorry to hear about your cousin.

Buckup - good causes so please put me down for a copy.

regards,

Jim

Is the calender of a size that can be held in one hand perchance?

I am disappointed to think that anybody would even dream of using a gun in one hand while holding a calendar in the other. Perhaps I have jumped to the wrong conclusion, but I am normally right even though my wife says I am not.

Buckup you dirty old man - you just want an excuse to photograph naked women.:-|

If you need a hand with this and need an assistant just give me a shout, I don’t mind travelling to give a hand, after all it is for charity.:rolleyes:

The site will buy a few copies to be distributed via the supporters draw, be good for the last quarter of the year they will be already for 2015 then. I shall also be needing some copies for gifts for family and friends.

John

Back