Hello all newbie frm West lothian

Eeyan

Hi all I'm Eeyan, this my required intro thingy ma jiggy, so i've been a shooter for a long time been out of it for some 16-18 years now, but s'gr8 to be getting into it again its like starting over, so many things have changed, the application what a long winded affair that is eh ? anyway, as a kid an young man I was well accustomed to all kinds of guns at home shotguns and rifles both, as I said I had a fac but got out of it for a while this time I'm looking to go for wild Boar and Deer stalking at present I'm waiting for fac to come through, when it does I'm going to be looking for a .308, during all this I found out about Morton clays opening a rifle range I went up on invitation to see the site with my mate it looks good, 'real good' after speaking to Paul the guy who emailed and invited me up, I'm really buzzing with anticipation, oh yes, the range, it's indoor and expected to be finished in around 5-6 weeks it'll be good for zeroing any rifle well up to and including 30-06, anyway this is me doing the required intro.
If there's anything anyone would like to ask just go ahead, I might give an answer I might not :)

Thank you Jayb, it took me a while to work out how to access the intro section but it's done now eh ?

Back