Greetings from NE Scotland

mauser1905

Greetings everybody,

I am from Aberdeen, NE Scotland. I hold SGC and FAC. I used to do clay shooting at Kingscliff Sports Lodge until it went into admin. Haven't been doing clays for long now except some competitions within the club.
I am also a full member and local Range Officer at the local full bore gun club. I have .22LR, .357 Lever action and classic 6.5 x 55mm Swedish rifle (110 years old). All used on ranges for target shooting. I do reloading for the .357 and Swedish.

With two young kids, demanding wife, DIY at home, garden maintenance and the ever growing bills to pay for, all take my first and most attention in the present time. And forgot to mention the courses and studies I am enrolled on to stop my wee brains from rusting. In the meantime I enjoy the target shooting a lot and the shooting competitions.

I intend to get into deer control shooting in coming time. Will be attending DSC 1 course in coming months. Been trying to convince better half as a hunting rifle being my birthday present. either 6.5 x 55 or .308 initial thoughts. Intend to find a kind and willing soul to offer mentorship for deer control/stalking.

Thanks for taking time to read my post and I hope to contribute in positive manner in the future.

Best regards.
Sid.

Back