Thread: Drinks chiller

Drinks chiller

Can anyone tell me what height I will need my gambrel at in a drinks chiller to get a fallow in ?
    Im not sure if I put an S hook through the top shelf it will be high enough but thought I would check before I spend time altering it.

It should be high enough, this is a standard drinks fridge, 2 's' hooks through the shelf then a gambrel.

Deer stalking and fly fishing opportunities in Devon

Cheers Richard I will measure up to the bottom of the shelf later and see if its similar to yours.

Hi Richard mine is 54" from the shelf to the floor, when you get a minute could you check your fridge please.
    Many thanks Andy

Andy, I've typed this a few times on here before (and god knows, most folk on here know more than me about stalking) but...

Use a big hook and hang them by the aitch bone. Loads of space that way...

Thanks for the tip.

Attachment 43708
    this is the idea ive had for mine,as it's not square right to the top,and i reckon i loose a good foot and a half from the top shelf to the top of the chiller.
    the trouble is it tapers in the back,so a solution is two angle pieces going up and a bar across,just enough room to get a rotation s hook between.

I don't personally want to drill any holes,its taken me a year to get the bloody thing,i can get two roe no problem,a single fallow buck and a stag cut in half.