Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clothing for sale

Clothing for sale

Hi all I have been doing a clear out and have some unwanted stalking clothes for sale. Kammo jacket and trousers med/large-silent and warm and fully waterproof 125, Real Tree Gortex Jacket and Over Trousers med/large 100, 2 pairs gaiters one new pair by highlander the other are ex army heavy duty with wire bottoms 20 for both, Camel Pack water carries in sand camo brand new with instructions 25 can supply photos all above in excellent condition. Have many other items ie summer light weight camo plus army ponchos great to keep you dry in heavy downpours.

I will have the 2 pair of gaiters if they are large please? with thanks David.

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    I will have the 2 pair of gaiters if they are large please? with thanks David.
    Your a bugger lol I was gonna ask for them lol

hi david mrs forgot to add postage extra sorry for this will pay postage and upgrade thread as to size army are large highlander no size but quite generous

Any pics of the Realtree gear?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2256.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	256.3 KB 
ID:	43682Hi Novice took this to try to show Gortex labels. It states Realtree within pattern. Shadow

What size is that camo jacket and trousers I'm a 46 chest and 36/8 bottoms if they will fit I will take them bank transfer ok?

Which camelbak is it Shadow? If its the right one then I might be interested. Thanks

hi adrian 42/44 chest trousers 32/34

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2257.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	43685Hi there Hope this photo helps its the 3L Thermo Bak with new hydrolink components. Sorry about the spelling mistake it was the Mrs again... The instruction book is included.