swarozski warranty

nuttyspaniel

Heres a question.. Ive spent an hour going through all my scopes paperwork and googling. Ive a chap intetested in my Z3 for sale, but he has asked is the warranty transfersble?? I dont know and Im struggling to gind an answer!!! Ive read a few stories of lads who have sent scopes for service and banged on about swarozski excellent customer service. Can anybody answer this question please?

Nutty

YES it is as long as it is a genuine UK import but electrical parts are not for example illumination, laser rangefinders and night vision.

not sure , but i bought my bins about 6 years ago second hand i lost eye cups and the rubber lense protectors different times and i called them up and they replaced foc, they always ask for serial no. just call them and they will tell you. hope this helps

ive just sent a 4-12x50 back to them , I bought the scope with a stiff mag ring but when it arrived the scope from the agjustable mag ring to the eye piece was very noticeably bent from what I can only imagine was a sharp knock on the eye piece. The original seller has been true to his word and paid for this to be fixed as they wouldn't repair under warrenty , it certainly was a user error/accident at some stage so they rightly in my opinion wouldn't fix for free,

I contacted them on 01737 856812 Swarovski Uk Ltd, Salfords, Surrey
craig

not sure , but i bought my bins about 6 years ago second hand i lost eye cups and the rubber lense protectors different times and i called them up and they replaced foc, they always ask for serial no. just call them and they will tell you. hope this helps

Cheers I emailed them today. The warranty stays with the scope. If it aint registered the new owner just registers it. Or if registered the warranty runs from the date of 1st registration.

Cheers
Nutty

Back