Thread: Rifle is now re-united.

Rifle is now re-united.

Over the last 4 weeks I have had various parts of my .243 away getting some work done on it. I was for a long time thinking of changing my rifle but could not decide which route to go, and then went on a rifle meet and saw some of the things that others had done with their rifles I decided that I would get some work done on mine and keep it with a view to having it re-barrelled at the beginning of next year. What I have had done was not to improve the rifle but was more to do with my desire to have something that was a bit different and change the look of my T3 varmint. After much searching and discussion via email I sent my bolt off to Dave at Valkyrie Rifles to have a new metal shroud and an over sized bolt handle fitted, I also decided to have it Barley fluted as I liked the look of it. Once they arrived back I then spoke to James (Jager SA) at Jager Sporting Arms at Colchester to arrange to have the shroud, bolt handle, moderator, Barrel and action Cerakoted. Eventually I decided to go for the dark graphite grey colour as I thought it would go well with the Boyd's stock that I had bought earlier. I now have it all back together and I am impressed with both the dealers that I dealt with. The description, timings, collection/delivery and quality of work from both people was fantastic and I would not hesitate to recommend them to any one who is considering getting some work done on there rifles.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rifle mods 018.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	272.0 KB 
ID:	43873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rifle mods 020.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	247.8 KB 
ID:	43874

Quote Originally Posted by SA shooter View Post
    The Rifle looks mint Jimmy.
    All down to you James, I think that colour goes great with the stock, once again, thank you very much.