alternative

AN DU RU FOX

i know this is another repeat thread possibly,but can anyone tell me the sizes for 8x56 scope and alternative maker from the dreaded butlershouldbeupacreeks i know about bushwackers but dont know the sizes i need for the above scope cheers in advance doug,sorted im keeping the bikinis on for now,:thumb: by the way , its a no4 and no7 for 8x56 bushwackers,

Last edited:
Get the original lens covers mate that come with the scope. I think most operate them better than flip ups and they don't brake as easy either.
Probably cheaper too.

hi martin ive got the bikinis ,just thought i would try some bushwackers ive just found a site for them so i might be sorted,how you doing have you been out,to colins not had chance yet myself,:thumb:

Last edited:
Was up there earlier this month. He mentioned about the offer on the table for you should take him up on his generosity asap.

Was up there earlier this month. He mentioned about the offer on the table for you should take him up on his generosity asap.
sorry martin only just seen this yes i intend to but being a noob dont want to overstep the mark ,plus ive just this week got the 223 sorted ring wise it took three members to sort it , one for the bases thanks si ,one for the rings thank paul,o and an intermediary thanks pierred, its now up and running,:thumb: so you never know!:tiphat:dumfries beware,:rofl:

Last edited:
Back