NEWARK GUN SHOW 27/28TH FEB

Trapper

Any members going!!
I am informed by one of the organizers that it is greatly expanded this year. I am off for a gander on the 27th saturday .
Cheers Trapper.

i might give it a look ! dawn till dusk is going , it will be a good oppertunerty to strech the new trucks legs :D

im also looking to go, hopefully might of had my visit from my FLO, so maybe in a position to buy my rifle.

Probably will go on the Sunday thou

Hmmm I might be able to make it ;) never been to this one even though it's almost local. Members of The Lincoln & District Rifle club go so I hear but they say the prices are darned high :( so perhaps I should go take a look round and see for my self.

Never know might even find some BSA or Parker-Hale catalogues of Pamphlets ;)

Trapper said:
Any members going!!
I am informed by one of the organizers that it is greatly expanded this year. I am off for a gander on the 27th saturday .
Cheers Trapper.
Long time no see Trapper!! How`s it going mate?
basil.

Hi Lee
good to see you are back on the internet, yes i am going to the show its my Birthday on the sat so maybe i will have some money to spend on some pressieeeeeesssss Ha Ha.
Dont know what day yet :D

I will be there guys, I have my first brand new FAC with slots for a .243 and .308!
God its gonna be expensive!!!

Hi , If any members want to touch base , how about BDS stand about 12 :30 !!. Saturday 27th
Regards Trapper.

Last edited:
Roy,

Long time no hear. I would be going but I'll be on a plane out of Humberside on the 27th bound for Dubai for a weeks work. Still, it's my birthday and I have the Sunday off.

Stan

I'll be there all weekend but won't be able to make any external meet up as I'll be working. You'll find me on the Brock and Norris stand. Easy recognition key: if you see someone on the stand that is 6ft 5 with a full beard then you're on the right track! Be a pleasure to put some more faces to names.

Regards

Gareth

I popped into riflecraft at lunchtime for some ammo, by the amount of gear I saw being loaded up their stand should be worth a look

mike

Yep I'm going..

Travelling up tomorrow and staying with some like minded friends.. Will get a spot of shooting in whilst in the area and back Sunday..

Pink ticket from the Mrs for a weekend with the lads.. will just need to hide the new clothes and kit I will no doubt find all to tempting!!! Credit card here I come again

Well it looks like I am going so I can talk to Mr Kershaw about that 25-06 of mine so I am cleaning the barrel out now.I think I see some trouble ahead with this one but we will see what he says.

Zaitsev /Gareth
nice meeting you although you where up to your neck at the stand,thanks to The muddy clan , Muddy , Duncan, Dean , a pleasure to touch base again,Oldman and Graham M pleasure to meet you also , John thanks for bailing me out with the interlocks.( Duh I forgot my fac) . More enjoyable than last year folks LOADS OF GUN/RIFLE STANDS. Had a cracking deal on dealer boots hall 1. (Leather Works ) Brisket spreaders, Various callers , aquired , and kitted out the grandaughter with new cammo gear , a most enjoyable day out chaps.
Regards Trapper

Last edited:
Trapper, thanks to you and all the guys who came to say hello. Really nice to put some faces to names. It was a busy show for us which, considering the weather was a surprise. Lots of good people there and far too many to mention. I think we'll be doing it again next year. Next one will be the Phoenix at Bisley but for many forum members it will be the Midland. See yawl there!

Regards

Gareth

Well zaitsev I saw you on the stand but you were rather busy and I was looking for someone so had a quick look then carried on to find him. Perhaps at another show. Most years I make it to the Pheonix but have never been to the Midlands.

Midland is an excellent show sir. Was dry and dusty last year with heaps of good stuff to see. I've never been to the Phoenix so that will be a new experience.

Back