Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Land for sale 5000 acres

Land for sale 5000 acres

Came across this the other day might be of interest to someone it looks not to expensive to me ?

I never saw a price or it in the listing

i must of missed that Doug, thats cheap (not for me) but definately for someone

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    600,000 for 5000acres
    There's a little 'from' in front of the 600,000 !

commercial value of that area is far more, also if you really wanted to make good money from there you could have a higher average cull as the area is literally stowed out with reds,

The Bothy looks very comfortable. Shame I am a skint yorkie really.

you'd need to either have a lot of money to 'enjoy' or shoot a lot more than 33 deer pa to make any returns at all. even without a stalkers salary or equipment, you need to shoot probably over 250 deer pa just to return 10% gross, take off stalkers salary, etc. and you probably need to shoot 400 to make that.

I'm guessing this will either be bought up by a syndicate or a larger estate looking to expand. maybe a russian oligarch just looking for a helipad and a bit of fishing.

have to say though, if I had a spare £600k I didn't need, this would be rather attractive for 'fun'

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    Looks to me like the pre-independance exodus is going well.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

No single farm payment entitlements included in the sale! So 5,000 acres of accommodation land!!! Nice.