Thread: Hello Again

Hello Again

Right, after a very messy divorce lasting four and half years, things seem to have got back on an even keel and so I now have more time to do the things that I enjoy and that includes checking in to here and other forums/FB groups etc. that I belong to and thought I'd start off by Re-Introducing myself again.

So as the name suggests I live in Suffolk and have been shooting and involved in various shooting sports and disciplines for in-excess of 25 years from Air rifle through to CF.

Thanks to the sale of the Marital home in April, I finally managed to afford a few things that I had been wanting to either buy or do and undertaking the DSC1 was top of the list. Booked it in April after being at the EA Gamefair and speaking with a course provider and from Friday to yesterday have now sat it. (Waiting patiently for the letter to come through the post over the next 3-4 weeks).

Good to be back and avidly reading through the forum pages again gleaning more info from you all.

Welcome to the site, again

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Glad to hear you are back on top again, and welcome.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to