Dolly

finnbear270

Some people & I use the term loosely, just have no heart, Leave a dog in a tent at Glasto, tw*ts:evil:,

currently in a rescue centre down that way, Dolly Parton has said she'll take it home to America if owners are not found. Some nation of animal lovers EH?:oops:

Some people & I use the term loosely, just have no heart, Leave a dog in a tent at Glasto, tw*ts:evil:,

currently in a rescue centre down that way, Dolly Parton has said she'll take it home to America if owners are not found. Some nation of animal lovers EH?:oops:

The dog was probably a cover to hide and move illicit stuff, drugs etc, they never intended to keep it I suspect. After all whom in their right mind would take a dog to that with all the racket and risk of it eating something nasty like dissgarded drugs???

I'm not being funny , but if they found the owners they should be fined and banned from keeping animals, not reunited with the poor dog !

Back