Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSc 1 success with SD support

DSc 1 success with SD support

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to SD for the bursary which enabled me to take my DSc 1. Being new to stalking it was a steep learning curve but one I thoroughly enjoyed. No one should be dissuaded from taking the dcs1 prior to years of stalking. It may not be the usual route but what it has given me is a thorough grounding on all elements of stalking and means I will not have got into my bad habits before learning the correct way of doing things. There is no doubt about it now is the time to sit your DSc 1 as before very long it will be a pre- requisite to all stalking per missions.
    Now all I have to do Is get the necessary stalking experience and it will be DSc 2 here I come!

well done to you mate ,hopefully doing mine asap,atb doug,

Well done
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016

I did the same - figured it was like getting the basics and passing the test before getting out into the real world and actually learning the subject inside and out (literally), but with the knowledge and confidence I'm approaching it in the right way.

Congrats on passing it

I've gone the other way round been stalking a while but a mate and I decided to have a go at the online learning and we both have learnt a thing or two so your never too experienced or old to learn .
    Well done to you

Welcome to the team and congrats

Congratulations and look forward to hearing more about your stalking as you progress.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

I told you that you could do it well done.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thank you everyone. Just need to shoot some deer now. Going to Kelso in August but would like to shoot more local in Lancashire soon. Will let you know how it goes.