Swarovski custom ballistic turret

CRUMPY

Hi,
dont know if I'm having a blonde moment but for the life of me I can't get to the custom ballistic turret on the Swarovski app V2.4, I have input all bullet details etc and know all my markers but I thought there was an order page I could email to my Swarovski dealer so he could order me one, in fact I know there is just can't bl**dy find it! Oh and are they any good!! Lol!
Cheers
Crumpy

Hi, thanks for that, I know I have to go through a Swarovski agent but can't find the page to input my data and pick which variation and distance I want marking on it, that's my sticking point!

Hi,
dont know if I'm having a blonde moment but for the life of me I can't get to the custom ballistic turret on the Swarovski app V2.4, I have input all bullet details etc and know all my markers but I thought there was an order page I could email to my Swarovski dealer so he could order me one, in fact I know there is just can't bl**dy find it! Oh and are they any good!! Lol!
Cheers
Crumpy[/Q

Hi i have just been on it feller here it is for mine.

Create your PBC personalized ballistic cam
At the crucial moment, every second counts. For this reason, SWAROVSKI OPTIK has developed an additional, custom-made ballistic cam for the Z6(i), Z5 and Z3 rifle scopes that are equipped with the tried and tested ballistic turret. The personalized ballistic cam makes shooting simpler and more reliable.

3 easy steps to configure your personalized ballistic cam
1. Go to ballisticprograms.swarovskioptik.com, click on PBC in the header menu and input your personal values for ammunition, sea level of the hunting ground, etc., and for the rifle scope itself. 2. Customize engraving label.
3. After creating your personalized ballstic cam your SWAROVSKI OPTIK dealer will be able to order the required cam with your preferences engraved on it.

customerservice@swarovskioptik.com

I have the app but I can't find the PBC part in the header column, I'm trying to do on my iphone and it's just not there!!!!

up the top there is a big ( !) next to that it says ballistic program next to that PBC hit that button

:doh: sorry yer i could find it aswell so i done mine on laptop.

Last edited:
If I'm correct in my understanding you are after a custom BT rather than the generic one supplied with the scope (where you can set up three or four determined ranges by reference to the coloured rings) I ordered a couple from the US version of Swarovski and there was a pre printed pro forma that you had to fill in with the load details on. They would then use their standard ballistic program to produce you a turret with the yardages on you wanted. About $80 including shipping from memory. One was for a 6mm 06 and that one was pretty good out to 500yds, the other was for a 300WSM and that one was no where near what the actual load was doing. The problem is that they rely on a ballistics program rather than on data you have actually obtained from shooting your rifle/load out over the ranges you want and getting the actual MOA adjustment needed. The latter is very accurate the former is not as reliable. Swarovski will only produce a turret from their program rather than from MOA adjustments you supply.Zeiss do not advertise the fact, but they will produce a custom drop turret for you from MOA adjustments you supply over the ranges you want to shoot. I have two and they work very reliably. I was previously a big fan of Swarovski until the Z series, I tried to use a number of Z6s for long range work and found them wanting as they would not reliably return to the same point of zero. I have since switched to top of the range Zeiss. The glass is not as good as the Swarovski but they are very reliable for what I need and I have the ability to get a custom drop compensator that is spot on with that rifle and load. Obviously that's only half the battle as doping the wind and correctly adjusting for it is the real problem at range. If you just want a basic adjustment for medium ranges I would stick to the standard BT and adjust it by reference to your actual rifle/load over the desired ranges. Its more certain than relying on a ballistics program.Hope that helps.

Thank you very much for the replies chaps, managed to get on the correct page on laptop, wise words from Stalker48 will play with what I've got on it at the moment and like you say set it to the drop rather than rely on ballistic calculator, you can enter personal bullet muzzle velocity on the programme, not sure whether this would improve their calculation table by much!

I have the BT turret on the z6i and you will need to have or buy the bt turret before you can then retro fit the custom turret .

Crumpy,

I have got x4 of the Z6i all on rifles with synthetic stocks. What I have done is zero the rifle a inch and a half high at 100m the calibre dependant most are spot on at 200m and only 2-3inches low at 250m which I can take into account. Then done the range work and set the coloured dots to

300m
350m
400m

with the enamel model paint the corresponding colours and distances on the stock. They will come off if you pick at the paint with your nail if you no longer want it in there.

Back