Severe Shortage of Sporting Gun Magazine.

8x57

Distinguished Member
I was on the school run this morning and had to call into the supermarket so I thought that I might as well have a look at the shooting magazines while I was there. One of the assistants was taking all this month's copies of Sporting Gun off the shelf so as to send them down to the south of England. Apparently a certain keeper in Hampshire has bought up every copy for 100 miles around and they needed to re-supply them urgently as he has ordered another 1,000 copies.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was on the school run this morning and had to call into the supermarket so I thought that I might as well have a look at the shooting magazines while I was there. One of the assistants was taking all this month's copies of Sporting Gun off the shelf so as to send them down to the south of England. Apparently a certain keeper in Hampshire has bought up every copy for 100 miles around and they needed to re-supply them urgently as he has ordered another 1,000 copies.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Pest control companies are going crazy for that specific page....:norty::D
Hope he mentioned his sponsor-Yorkshire Gold:coat:

I was teasing a regular site member who I have met on a couple of occasions but without wishing to give the game away entirely as to his identity.

Back